What We Treat
We treat musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction. Clients with joint, muscle, tendon, back, foot, neck, shoulder and pelvic pain are able to get the input needed to manage their issues. We also screen athletes for signs of potential/sub-clinical injury prior to participating in the High Performance strength & conditioning programs. We treat clients referred from the registered massage therapist and chiropractic services thereby supporting PHYSELITE’s integrated model and continuity of care across the different rehab professionals.
What You Can Expect
When you see a physiotherapist at PHYSELITE for your initial assessment, you can expect:
- A thorough discussion about your pain, injury and health goals
- An examination of your area of pain
- An examination of areas surrounding your pain
- A diagnosis, prognosis & treatment plan
- Collaboration with PHYSELITE’s other practitioners (our chiropractors, massage therapists and strength coaches)
- Referral back to family doctor for further investigations if needed
- Evidence-based care
How We Treat
Remember that everyone is different! Your recommended plan of management will be based on findings of the assessment. Even two clients presenting with 'the same injury' will have their rehab program individualized in line with their individual goals and level of dysfunction.
Physiotherapists treatments include:
- Advice and education about your diagnosis & prognosis
- Graded strengthening programs
- Home exercise program
- Soft tissue therapy
- Further collaboration as needed to ensure your health goals are fully attained.
At PHYSELITE we support you in your health and athletic goals. Every client is an athlete.